zurück zu den Ankündigungen
Key Account Manager GermanyCDI
In this role you will be based in Germany and be part of a team striving towards a large international project. You will be leading the growth of Audevard’s portfolio on the German equine veterinary market. Your major focus will be on the identified key accounts but your level of influence will be on the whole German market and, as a key member of the International team, on the whole international strategy.Herunterladen der Offerte
- Contribute to leading the growth of Audevard’s medicines and OTC on the German veterinary market
- Manage and grow the identified Key Accounts as per the agreed targets
- Be ready to animate a future team of Account Managers with the coordination of central office.
- Contribute to establishing a full mapping and understanding of the market
- Proactive identification of new opportunities in accordance with Audevard’s guidelines and strategy
- Work effectively with defined key distribution partners in Germany in order to make sure the partnership is a win-win one
- Identify and partner with Key Opinion Leaders
- Cooperate efficiently with the rest of the International Team
- University Degree, preferably in the veterinary, scientific or medical fields
- 7+ years of experience in the veterinary and/or pharma industry.
- Expertise in equine health is definitely a real plus.
- Languages : native German and fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Team player, open-minded with strong communications’ and presentation skills.
- Excellent understanding of key account management, with a clear and solution-driven approach.
- A previous people leadership experience is a real plus.
- Proven business acumen to identify opportunities
- Great organizational and priority setting skills
- Competent cross-functional management skills to influence key stakeholders and manage conflicts.
- Autonomous, driven, team and results oriented